“Cepat2, siapa lambat dia tak dpt”
* Gambar real camera nanti aku masukkan nanti..
Image of D70, review..
The D70, announced on 28th January 2004 is Nikon’s answer to the new sub-$1,000 digital SLR market, its clear competition being the Canon EOS 300D (Digital Rebel) announced last August. The D70 is revealed by Nikon exactly two years since the D100, the D70 appears to share quite a lot with its sibling including a six megapixel CCD sensor and Multi-CAM900 auto focus system. The D70 also appears to have quite a bit going for it which are the primary complaints for EOS 300D owners, flash exposure compensation being one of them.
Nikon D70 Specifications
- 6.31 Megapixel CCD giving 3008 x 2000 pixel images (6.1 MPixel images)
- Nikon F-mount supports AF, AF-D/G, AFS, AI-P, and non-cpu lenses.
- 1/8,000 maximum shutter speed. Flash sync at up to 1/500
- Auto white balance, with TTL colour matrix metering using 1,005 pixel sensor
- Five area AF with predictive tracking
- ISO sensitivity from 200 to 1600, including auto ISO selection
- 3D TTL flash with built in speedlight or SB600/SB800 flashes
- Compact Flash type I and II cards, including microdrives
- Sudah lebih setahun guna (maknanya warranty dah takde lah tu)
- Memory card not provided
- Body + original box (only)
- RM 1200 (nego)
Sape yang berminat untuk membeli kamera ini, sila contact Abdul Hadi a.k.a Ron secepat mungkin (first come first serve basis)